As we all grapple with this pandemic, the piles of the waste we discard get larger and larger. In an attempt to counter the growing waste from single use masks, at Manjha we're making reusable pure cotton masks.
- pure cotton, 2 ply masks which are washable.
- for every mask you buy, Manjha will donate one mask to someone in need.
- your masks are made by women who have otherwise lost their source of income during this crisis.
- all masks are sanitized after being made, but it's still recommended you hand-wash them once before use.
- many of these are made from fabric scraps, which would otherwise end up in landfills.
- soft elastic used on the sides which is kind to your ears!
- Please note, export of masks has been banned by the Indian govt. We will only be able to send out masks to customers within India.
ASSORTED PRINTED MASKS, IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE PLEASE MENTION IT UNDER "NOTES" AT CHECKOUT AND WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE IT! These may not be the exact prints you get